Why international patients love Bumrungrad Hospital Bangkok?
Bumrungrad International Hospital at a glance:
- No. 1 multi-specialty international hospital in the South-East Asia.
- Serves about 520,000 international patients every year (total 1.1 million patients treated per year).
- Joint Commission International (JCI) accredited - the first hospital in Asia with JCI accreditation.
- 1200+ full time and consultant physicians of 55 sub-specialties.
- Single, same pricing for Thai citizens and international patients with clear and transparent online cost estimator.
The Bumrungrad International Hospital is a modern private hospital in Bangkok, Thailand.
Bumrungrad Hospital provides extensive health services for both Thai citizens as well as international patients from all over the world.
What international patients love at Bumrungrad Hospital Bangkok?
- English-speaking staff & doctors
and free interpreter services with more than 100 full-time international interpreters.
- International Patient Services
Airport Representative Counter at Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK) with shuttle van service for patients and relatives traveling from the airport to the hospital.
- Value for Money
US/European Quality Treatments at SE Asian Price.
Specialties of Bumrungrad International Hospital:
Breast Care Clinic
Children's (Pediatrics) Center
Digestive Disease (G-I) Center
Ear, Nose and Throat Center
Eye Laser Refraction Center
Fertility Center & IVF Clinic
Health Screening Center (Check-up)
Hearing and Balance Clinic
Heart Center (Cardiology)
Horizon Regional Cancer Center
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
Joint Replacement Center
Nephrology (Kidney) Center
New Life Healthy Aging Clinic
Nichada Clinic (Located in Nichada Thani, Nonthaburi)
Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders Clinic
Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Center
Plastic (Cosmetic) Surgery Center
Pulmonary (Lung) Center
Rehabilitation Clinic (Located on Sathorn Road)
Skin Center (Dermatology)
Travel Medicine Center
Wellness & Anti-aging (Vitallife)