Orthopaedics Surgery in Singapore
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery - National University Hospital Singapore
- Experienced orthopedics surgery.
- Part of the National University Hospital (NUH) Singapore, famous for qualified, excellent services but less expensive price compared to private hospitals in Singapore.
- Joint Commission International (JCI) accredited since 2004
Raffles Orthopaedic - Raffles Hospital Singapore
- Dynamic team combining orthopedic specialist, nurses and therapists.
- brings together medical, surgical expertise, and advanced surgical technology to provide our patients a one-stop orthopaedic solution.
- Support services such as physiotherapy, occupational therapy, acupuncture and a full range of radiology and diagnostic services.
- Dr. David Wong Him Choon.
Orthopaedic Centre of Excellence at Mount Elisabeth Hospital
- Mount Elizabeth’s orthopaedic surgeons, nurses, physiotherapists and occupational therapists provide all-rounded services to deliver meticulous diagnosis and effective treatment for orthopaedic problems.
- Diagnosa yang teliti dan penanganan yang efektif untuk berbagai masalah ortopedi
- advanced tools and powerful imaging technology such as the electromyogram (EMG), Computerised Tomography Scan (CT-Scan), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), and Magnetic Resonance Arthrogram (MRA)
- Dr. Jeffey Chew Tec Hock
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery - Singapore General Hospital
- The oldest and most established Department of Orthopaedic in Singapore - offers the most comprehensive service of consultation on and treatment of disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
- Highly-trained specialists offer extensive expertise in such areas as joint replcaement, ankle and foot treatment, musculoskeletal tumours, spinal care treatment, trauma and sports-related injuries.
- Dr. Guo Chang Ming
Orthopaedic Surgery & Sports Medicine at Gleneagles Hospital Singapore
- An all-rounded cluster of professionals – consultant orthopaedic surgeons, nurses, physiologists and occupational therapists – to help you return to an active and pain-free lifestyle.
- Dr. Ang Kian Chuan