Hospitals & Doctors for Cancer Treatment in Penang
5 Hospital/Cancer Centres with 30+ oncologists.
Mount Miriam Cancer Hospital Penang
- Not-for-profit, single disciplined cancer hospital
- Comprehensive cancer treatment: TomoTherapy, Radioterapi, Kemoterapi, Radiologi, Screening, Brachytherapy, Palliative Care, & PET-CT Scan
- Stress-free environment with convenient location on a hillside
- MS ISO 9001:2000 certification by SIRIM QAS International
Adventist Oncology Centre - Penang Adventist Hospital
- Not-For-Profit Hospital, part of Adventist Health Network
- JCI Accredited, Malaysian Society of Quality in Health (MSQH) Accredited, and more
- collaborates with the National Cancer Centre Singapore (NCCS)
- Multi-Disciplinary Team with "Wholistic" patient care
Gleneagles Penang Medical Centre
- Moden equipment and facilities
- Comprehensive cancer screening and treatment program.
- Malaysian Society of Quality in Health (MSQH) Accredited